We are pleased to invite you to take part in the RECP Business Matchmaking of the ARE Energy Access Investment Forum 2018.
The RECP Business Matchmaking is brought to you by the Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP).
It intends to bring together key institutional and business representatives to cooperate and accelerate business growth in the renewable energy markets.
Throughout the event, participants will be offered the opportunity to meet their next business partners or financiers. The event will feature innovative financing instruments designed to boost rural electrification projects.
Meet new partners
Initiate cross-border contacts
Follow these steps to participate:
- Register to the 4th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum.
- Once registered, you will receive an invitation to the matchmaking platform.
- Create your organisation's profile and indicate your cooperation interests.
- You can book your meetings from 27th February 2018.
- You will receive your preliminary meeting schedule some days prior to the event and the final version during the matchmaking check-in at the conference.
- For more information visit How it works
Questions and support
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the RECP Business Matchmaking organisation team:
+49 (0) 341 478 27 26